Active Life Japan is an Australian owned Adventure Resort operator that has been in business in Japan since 2016 with properties in the Madarao and Tsumagoi areas. We are committed to healthy living and keeping people active in nature for their full life.
We are currently looking for a talented Marketer who also has a passion for the outdoors, skiing or snowboarding as well as the hospitality industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and initiatives.
- Plan and manage the annual marketing budget.
- Drive brand awareness through idea generation and execution of the marketing strategy across all areas of the marketing mix – from sales to advertising, promotions to events, digital to sponsorships.
- Define, create and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with designers to devise original concepts for marketing collaterals e.g. videos, infographics, case studies, etc.
- Manage all marketing communications (website, blog, social media, etc.)
- Develop and maintain marketing & sales collaterals.
- Manage relationships with agencies/ vendors and internal departments, in particular creative and PR, ensuring the best management of marketing spend and taking the plan through to effective delivery.
- Measure the success of all marketing campaigns and strategies, and optimize your approach based on the resulting data.
- A highly competent marketer with 3 - 5 years’ experience (preferably B2C)
- Solid English communication skills
- Fluent in Japanese language
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and results driven
- Demonstrated experience managing content for websites and social media as well as understanding of current trends
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Passionate about travel, skiing or snowboarding
- If the person has worked in the skiing/snowboarding/ski resorts will be an advantage
- This person is good at working with a tight budget and timeline
- The ability to excel at working at an international level across varying cultures, languages and backgrounds
Send expressions of interest to activelife.applications@