1. Collected user information and collection method
In this policy, "user information" means information related to customer identification, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to the customer or the customer's device, which is shall mean what we collect. User information collected by the Company in this service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by customers
Information that you provide to us in order to provide the Service or through your use of the Service is as follows:
- Profile information such as name, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact information such as e-mail address, phone number, address, etc.
- Information related to payment methods such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information.
- Information entered or sent by the customer through input forms or other methods specified by the Company.
(2) Information collected by our company when customers use this service.
The Company may collect information regarding the status of access to the Service and how it is used. This includes the following information:
- IP Address
- Information about server access logs
- Cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
2. Purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
(1) Transactions related to the Services provided by the Company regarding the Company's facilities and products (accommodation, banquets, dining, merchandise sales, lift ticket sales, provision and sales of other incidental products, ski and snowboard equipment rental services, events, etc.), transactions with businesses affiliated with the Company and other transactions, communications related to shipment of products, payment and settlement, and other matters related to these matters.
(2) For the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of this service, such as acceptance of registration on the Internet regarding this service, identity verification, customer authentication, recording of customer settings, and payment calculation of usage fees.
(3) For distribution, display and effect measurement of advertisements.
(4) To provide guidance and respond to inquiries regarding this service.
(5) To respond to acts that violate our terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "terms, etc.") regarding this service.
(6) To notify you of changes to the terms of service, etc.
(7) If there is customer consent other than the above.
3. How to request suspension of use
By making the prescribed settings for this service, the customer can request the collection or suspension of use of all or part of the user information. Stop using. Depending on the item of user information, the collection or use thereof is a prerequisite for this service, so we will stop collecting or using it only if you withdraw from this service by the method prescribed by our company.
4. Third party provision
We will not provide personal information of user information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the customer. However, this does not apply when providing to third parties (including those outside Japan) for the following reasons:
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons.
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of the affairs by obtaining the customer's consent When there is a risk of interfering with.
(4) In addition, when permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") and other laws and regulations.
5. Disclosure of personal information
When a customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself. (If the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.) However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
6. Correction and suspension of use of personal information
6-1. If the customer requests (1) to correct the content of the personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law due to the fact that the personal information is not true, and (2) the purpose of use announced in advance If the customer himself / herself is requested to stop using it based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law for the reason that it is handled beyond the scope or that it was collected by deception or other wrongful means After confirming that the request is from, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will correct the content of the personal information or stop using it, and notify the customer to that effect. In addition, when we decide not to correct or suspend use, we will notify the customer to that effect.
6-2. If the customer requests that the customer's personal information be deleted, and if the company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the customer will be asked to confirm that the request is from the customer himself/herself. We will delete your personal information and notify you to that effect.
6-3. If the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. according to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws, the provisions of 6-1 and 6-2 will not apply.
7. Contact point for inquiries
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the contact below.
Address: Oaza Himata Baragi Kogen, Azuma-gun, Tsumagoi-mura, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma Prefecture , Zip code 377-1611
Palcall Tsumagoi No.2 Co., Ltd.
Department in charge: General Manager Office
Contact: +81 279-96-1177
We will change this policy as necessary. However, in the event that this policy is amended in a manner that requires the consent of the customer under laws and regulations, this policy after the amendment shall apply only to customers who have agreed to the amendment in the manner prescribed by the Company. In addition, we will inform you of the implementation time and content of this policy by displaying it on our website or other appropriate methods, or notify you.
[Established December 1, 2020]