Getting to Palcall Tsumagoi Resort
Palcall Tsumagoi Resort is the perfect holiday destination for all types of families and friends.
At Palcall, the largest-scale spacious snow resort in the Kanto region with 16 courses and the longest gondola in the Kanto region, all levels of skiers can get to explore and enjoy a whole new skiing experience. If you are not a skier, enjoy the breathtaking views and fantastic hot springs in our hotel.
The resort is conveniently located from Tokyo, by car or by train.
To prevent the spread of Covid-19, please wear a mask when riding and refrain from talking in the car.
* Please refrain from boarding if your condition is not well.
* The windows and ventilate will be open during operation.
From Kanetsu Expressway Nerima IC via Fujioka JCT, about 45km from Joshinetsu Expressway Usui Karuizawa IC
From the Meishin Expressway / Suita JKT, Chuo Expressway / Komaki JCT → Nagano Expressway / Okaya JCT → Joshinetsu Expressway / Kohochi JCT → Via Ueda Sugadaira IC, 27km from Route 144 / Sugadaira Exit
From TOKYO Station
Tokyo Station (next station Ueno) (Hokuriku Shinkansen) >> Karuizawa Station(1hr10min) Taxi/Car(1hr)>> Palcall Tsumagoi Ski Resort
From UENO Station(take express & local line)
Ueno Station (Takasaki Line) >> Takasaki station (Joetsu Line)>> Shibukawa Station (Agatsuma Line)>> Manza Kazawaguchi Station (2hr30min) Taxi/Car (20min)
- Information on the panorama line may be displayed on the display of the car navigation system, but during the winter season, both the southern route and the northern route are closed. Aim at Baragi Plateau from Route 144 Western Elementary School.
- Free parking is available 24 hours. We are not responsible for any accidents that occur in the parking lot.
Kusatsu Onsen patrol shuttle will be suspended for the time being due to the announcement of the state of emergency.
- Free shuttle, no reservation required, so please use the next shuttle if it is full.
- If you want to go to Manza-Kazawaguchi, there is also a reservation-based shuttle.
- Platform / Exit: In front of Parcoal Hotel, near JR Manza-Kazawaguchi Station bus stop, Kusatsu Onsen Yuhata-Ryokan / Hotel shuttle bus stop, in front of Kusatsu Onsen Hotel Village, in front of Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel.
- Time may be delayed depending on road conditions (even if you arrive early, departure is on time). Also, depending on the situation, the size of the car and the passenger capacity may change. Please note that.
(Corona emergency response Kusatsu Onsen patrol shuttle bus will be suspended for the time being)